How to Submit
To submit, email your screen shots to stfuparentsblog [at] gmail [dot] com. If you don’t know how to take a screen capture, you can find easy instructions here for a PC and here for a Mac. Please save your submission as a JPEG, PNG, TIFF or PDF file, as my computer doesn’t get along with other formats. Thanks!
If you edit your submission yourself, please don’t block out full names (first and last) without loosely explaining who’s who in your email. Otherwise things get pretty confusing. When in doubt, just send your submission unedited and I’ll take it from there. I cover all last names, faces and private information.
Keep me anonymous
Everyone who submits to the blog will be kept Anonymous. I promise.
What to Submit?
- Screen caps from Facebook, Twitter or other social networking sites.
- News links and links to crazy shit on the Internet.
- Stuff that makes you happy.
What not to Submit
- Submissions that do not fit the above formatting guidelines.
- Content from other sites similar to STFUP.
- Screen caps of forum discussions or of comments sections from other sites(OK, just send the really good ones).
- Links to personal blogs or mommy blogs. That ain’t my territory.
When will my submissions get posted?
Unfortunately I have no idea. I keep submissions filed in a bazillion folders that I choose from each day, and there’s no way I could post every submission I get. However, I really appreciate everything that comes my way and respond to all emails that I receive. If you’ve got a good one, don’t hesitate to send it my way!
Note: When you submit to STFU, Parents you grant a permanent royalty-free license for use and/or reproduction of submissions for any purpose. You also acknowledge that you are a person with a sense of humor, which means that I like you.