So this is why so many “mombies” are tyrannical bitches. I get it now! The chain of events would appear to be as follows:
- Gets pregnant and realizes home doesn’t have that many large closets.
- Decides to relinquish coveted closet to the baby, because the baby is going to be Priority Number One and Number One gets the good closet (ed. note - this is already not making sense to me).
- Hangs, folds and organizes dozens of baby outfits in what is now a nursery closet. Posts Mommy ME, ME, ME style picture with caption on facebook to garner sympathy.
- Has baby and never has an organized or clean closet again. Wakes up every morning thinking, “Ask me again WHY I gave up my prized Master closet to my baby when I can’t even keep her nursery organized??”
- Takes frustration out on friends and strangers at random. Nobody understands what it’s like to be a busy mom who can’t even find her favorite sweater anymore.
(submitted by Anonymous)